Recommended Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this post! some great suggestions... Will be online book shopping later!

All the books are great, any book helps, and of course read all software/hardware manuals. And of course HANDS ON. For all you haters of High School, just do it. Be a visual/auditory learner. Learn to use an index so you can find info without reading the entire book.

As per hitz suggestion Im making a list of recommended books.

Books concerning overall success in life:

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill
-A MUST MUST ABSOLUTELY MUST read book about pretty much how to use the most valuable asset you will ever have - your head.

Any other books by him are great as well.

Music Theory

"Theory of Harmony", "Counterpoint" and "Fundamentals of Composition" by Arnold Schoenberg - a contemporary composer, the first 2 books will give you a wealth of knowledge that can pretty soon teach how to compose entire symphonies.

"6 Steps to Songwriting Success" - Jason Blume, a good read with some real gems.

And add some other stuff dudes, I aint doin all the reading.

Regarding Think and Grow Rich. That book can make you really obsessive!..

As for books: "Mixing Secrets" by Mike Senior" and "The Band Guide to Getting a Record Deal". Good books!

Last edited:
thinking and growing rich that's a unique title that's very interesting. If you have an online business or you are trying to build an online business. Always having a positive mindset about your daily task in running your online business is real important. If you don't have the correct mind frame to begin with then you undoubtedly fail. Keep words or phrases such as: I can't do it, I wont succeed, It's not possible keep these types of words and phrases out of your dictionary

Just bought "Think & Grow Rich" and read the intro's and first chapter. Really, really good read for developing your mindset and own persona.

You can do anything you set your mind to! I already feel inspired. It will give you some good tools for finding success in life!

Think and grow rich is one of the best book I've read on the law of attraction. Probably they should make a 'Master mind group' sub forum or something, it'll be great!
Other books similar to T&GR would be 'As a man thinkth' and 'Master key system'.
I bought 'The complete Idiots guide to music theory' based on recommendations of the people here, must say its awesome. Just can't put it down! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back