Recommended Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for sharing

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

can not understand

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

sorry i can not understand ?

Awesome guys thanks. I've been wondering what would be some good reads regarding producing. Cheers FP.

My Favourite Book for Mixing:

Mixing Audio Concepts by Roey Izhaki

Very good information on almost all aspects of mixing plus the examples on the dvd are a great help.

My Favourite Book for Music Theory and Arranging:

Arranging Techniques for Synthesists by Eric Turkel

Hard to find nowadays, as the book is already a few years old. but the information is really good and covers many topics. gotta have some knowledge about theory already though, as the book is presenting more advanced techniques.

If You guys have not picked up Rich Dad Poor Dad get that one. Also get the The Secret. And Then Go and download My Free Report too.

DJ Skills: The Essential Guide To Mixing And Scratching - By - Stephen Webber

The Complete Guide To Remixing: Produce Professional Dance Floor Hits On Your Home Computer - By - Erik Hawkins
The Dance Music Manual - By - Rick Snoman
Ministry Of Sound: The Manual - By Frank Broughton And Bill Brewst

That's just a sample list, but if you go to my blog you'll find a larger list of books that I've come across on my research.

If you want to find the larger list - search blogspot for djnightgrooves
Also, if you feel any books should be added to it, by all means let me know, and I'll be more than happy to add to the list.

Any producer/rappers out there should read "How To Rap, The Art and Science of The Hip-Hop MC".
Really insightful with some great interviews.
Mighta been said already but didn't read every page!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back