Producer Names

kristiankay_

KRISCHIN
Hey whatsup my name is Kristian and i'm a hip-hop producer, I have been putting in mass work the last year and in the next few months I have 5-6 of songs I produced coming out on various mixtapes. The issue is that I have not chose a name for myself yet, which sucks because I need to within the next few days!

I want my name to be some part of it so if anyone could help me out and maybe name of a few that would sound dope I would greatly appreciate it. I already thought of a few for myself so also let me know what you think about them!

Kristian Pacific
KRISCHIN
Kristian Specific

Anyways let me know what you like the best, or make up a name for me if you could, i might even throw the person that gives me the best name some cash haha so word let me know, thanks homies!

I don't know, that's one of the things you don't rush, especially if you're good.
Though out of the names you've given KRISCHIN sounds good.

How many years have you been producing? Also do you know the difference between a producer and a beatmaker/beatsmith as the line between each one has been blurred. If you have to ask for help in choosing a producer name you may not be as creative as you say you are but your producer name should be sensible and not border on nonsensical.

Last edited:
depends on what you want to sound like in the future too. If you keep producing,

I like the surf thing Krishin Pacific.

All depends on what you do in our songs. Make it about who you will always be.

Back