Which Producer influenced you the most to start maikng beats?

Deadmau5....Timbaland....Danja Handz....Neptunes.....Carl Cox....Bryan Micheal Cox...Kaskade....but now i get most of my influence from the new guys that r still tryna make it like people on soundclick and you guys on FP

i listened to micheal, n sync, snoop, usher, bad boys, everything growing up. but as far as influence, i dont have none. i am my own role model and i motivate myself, grew up with no male figure so i made my own looking in the mirror, feel me?

I have a list of producers which have inspired me.

Ryan Leslie
Timbaland
Dr Dre
BanglaDesh
Skrillex
Swizz Beats
Labrinth
DaVinche
Chase & Status

and much more.

Wow, I feel out of place... I dislike Kanye, and have actually never heard a real beat by Dre (going to find him on youtube right now)
Here are some...

Deadmau5
Wolfgang Gartner
Owl City (yeah...awkward)
Dubmood
Gorillaz
Trans-siberian Ochestra
And 100 others... But Most influentially,

Renard Queenston (and his 20 AKA's) <=======*FREAKING GENIUS WITH LIKE A THOUSAND SONGS*
AKA: Kitsune^2, Jackal Queenston, Furries in a Blender, Mayhem, Klippa, Negaren, The quick brown fox

Deadmau5
Porter Robinson
Bassnectar
9th Wonder
Steve Nada
Kill the Noise

Ryan Leslie!!! Straight, best producer ever, him and RZA
The guys are real musicians, they can actually play every music instrument, that's why it's nothing for them to make a crazy beat and there ideas are endless.

Exile. Below The Heavens by Blu & Exile was the one that got me into production. I wanted to do what he was doing. IF you never heard of them check them out. Blu is legit. Exile is redic.

KA actually inspired me to start producing... I asked him fa beats for an album I was working on and he blew me off so I got FL and made em myself...

-Sal

meeting bassnectar and and Simon from shpongle really changed my whole outlook on life/music. i always had a really strong connection with music but this put it in real perspective of what i want to do in life. seeing other artists like Excision/the bloody beetroots/flux/doctorp/big gigantic and skrillex also played a big part. just go for it all. why not?

Daft Punk, deadmau5 and Skrillex

Later on [like, half a year after naming Daft Punk, Skrillex and deadmau5 my influences] it was Porter Robinson and Madeon. c:

I don't really make beats,rather see myself as a musician that produces, but gonna answer this post anyway with who inspired me to make music. There's a lot though. Don't see the point in only naming producers here, we're all musicians in the end, right?

Jeremy Ellis
Queen
Kanye West
BOB
Rolling stones
U2 (their early work mostly)
Guns n Roses
Michael Jackson
Jannis Joplin
Creedence Clearwater
The who
Johny Cash
James Brown
Manfred Mann
Greatful dead
The Doors
Daft Punk
Audio bullys
Ry Cooder
Faithless
Boards of canada
Dj Shadow
Gorillaz
Keb Mo
Johny Cash
Elvis Presley
Wighnomy Brothers
Bart Skills
Secret cinema
Jason S
Moby
Aphex Twin
Kyteman
Peter Bjorn and John
Seasick steve
Paul Simon
Nina Simone
Peuple de L'herbe
Staff benda bilili
Underworld

Right, that are just some of who inspired and still inspire me greatly. Just check em out on youtube, maybe you'll get inspired by them too :D

Last edited:
Back