Producer-Artist Development Agreement

P

pcisko

I did a search but could not find quite what I was looking for. Does
anybody have a sample Producer-Artist Development Agreement? If so could you post it or e-mail to pcisko@yahoo.com

Much Thanks

-Pete

You didn't look hard enough because I have a thread in the Industry/Legal Stuff for free contracts.

I've sent them to your email address.

Thanks for sending those.
I looked thru and could not really find one for Producer-Artist Development Agreement. Did I just miss it?

Thanks
-pete

pcisko said:
Thanks for sending those.
I looked thru and could not really find one for Producer-Artist Development Agreement. Did I just miss it?

Thanks
-pete

Once you unzip the file you need to go where its says samples and a bunch of contracts will come up. On the left hand side go down to where it says Producer-Artist Agreement.

I know the contract is there if you still can't find it i will have to just send you the contract again except by itself.

missdjcoley-cole said:
Once you unzip the file you need to go where its says samples and a bunch of contracts will come up. On the left hand side go down to where it says Producer-Artist Agreement.

I know the contract is there if you still can't find it i will have to just send you the contract again except by itself.
if its not to much to ask can you send me the zip zlso my email is jussblaze153@aim.com

missdjcoley-cole can you plz send me those contracts to kicks092@aim.com and put the subject as producer-artist contracts thnks very much i really appreciate it

Back