Please reply.

PandaCat

Under my current circumstance, it is hard for me to find someone who does something producing at a level where they can generally describe how to create a sound.
Right now, I need someone to talk to about this, since my current biggest obstacle is that I have no idea how to put a sound in my head, onto a DAW.
I can share my availability to anyone who can answer a few questions.

Hey there, PC.

The best way to get questions answered around here is to be patient, specific, and go ahead and ask them-- one at a time...

GJ

Hey there, PC.

The best way to get questions answered around here is to be patient, specific, and go ahead and ask them-- one at a time...

GJ

I've tried that before and it didn't seem to be the best idea. >_>
I'm first asking if anyone here has a Skype or something else they're more available on, since it's so hard to get a decent reply here.

If you want to use acoustic instruments you'll have to learn how to record them properly. If you want to use electronic instruments like Synthesizers you'll learn sound design. It's that simple. What else would you like to hear?

If you want to use acoustic instruments you'll have to learn how to record them properly. If you want to use electronic instruments like Synthesizers you'll learn sound design. It's that simple. What else would you like to hear?

Confirmation that you read the post, for starters.

What you asked is how do I do sound design Bruh.
Synthesis and sampling.

Looking at tutorials and reading the manual for the daw you use is a must as well as experimentation.
Synths of the same type have the same controls 9 times out of ten also except for weird shit like synplant and nexus.

Learning zebra is learning 4 types of synthesis.
Learning thor is learning 7-9 types.
Learning serum is learning 1-2 types etc.
Learning sytrus is learning 3 types.

And the best part is that it will translate to every synth of the same type but the functions will vary depending on quality of the synth or sampler in question.

well, the most difficult thing is to start DOING it. Take your synthesizer, watch YouTube videos and play with it every day for an hour or a half, turn off your internet and smartphone and your on your way to "world´s best sound designer".
It´s just really essential practicing every day. Don´t practice sunday for 8 hours in a row and say it´s enough for an entire week.

Back