people that steal beat

Don't really think anything about them. Its not like stealing beats is going to get you far, if it gets to be a major placement it seems to work out well for the original producer, at least from recent events.

You will be surprised at how so many beats that you hear were "inspired" from unknown producer/beatmakers. I was in awe when i heard the original of lil wayne -mirror
also chris brown -yeah
i am not saying that those beats where jacked b/c i dont know neither parties involved but if you listen to both beats, there are some similarities from the orginal and what you heard on the radio

what do we think? obvioiusly we don't like em.. but if your one of those your just scum.. your beats suck so you try to use someone elses work to populariy .. gotta do what you gotta do i gues..

I think its bad but only as bad as sampling stuff

You can't be serious. If I take a record and chop it up adn flip it and you can't even tell me the original sample, I've created something original.
If some dude just takes what I have created, rips it off soundcloud and claims he produced the track, that is stealing, that is whack.
A huge difference between the two.

i believe also that its wack and disgraceful.
in the one book ive recommended so far in the favorite book link the art of war by sun tzu he states all is fair in love and war.
that was written a LONG time ago and still has stood the test of time.

ive seen some up and coming producers out of washington dc on youtube claiming that rick ross stole one of their beats.
ive also seen a clip on youtube of murs getting shouted out to by rick ross claiming he didnt know who he was but thanks for the beat, something along those lines.

the bottom line in life is you gotta protect yourself. whether it be under the castle law (texas state law and im sure relevant in many other states) or copyrighting your stuff. ATLEAST document it one way or another like the up and coming producers on youtube did, they played the track on youtube from their home studio JUST TO PROVE that they had made that beat years before hand. ATLEAST poor man copyright your music even though its inadmissable in court so you can tell the world that's mine. Protect ya neck like Wu said. I'd say a large majority of our population here on FP know the street codes we need to inundate and educate ourselves with the legal codes as well. They're there for a reason to protect us from thievery and many other tragic actions taken against man kind. Now if we could only get them to adhere to big business and big brother we could possibly be living in harmony.

One last point, almost every major industry in this country was developed by a group of thieves called the mafia. Insurance, Vegas just to name 2 off the top of my head. Then the larger group of thieves, more powerful group of thieves came in prosecuted these people for whatever they could and then sold these business' off to corporate america. Call it what you want, I see it as full circle what goes around comes around and there's always someone bigger and badder then me.

This is just my humble opinion and my some of my perception on life. Thanks for letting me share. :cheers:

I wish somebody would steal all my beats and get big placements for them cuz at the end of the day they will need the session/wav files. Itsahguttahbeat.com

Back