Palm Baker - It's Good to be Here!

palmbaker

Palm Baker
Hey Future Producers Community,

I am Palm Baker, and I am a Toronto based music producer, studio owner, and recording artist.
My journey as a musician started with a cheap guitar at a young age. I have since learnt guitar, along with piano and a handful of classical brass instruments. Aside from being a multi-instrumentalist, I am also a studio engineer. Building my first studio four years back in the basement of a London, ON. apartment, I began working with friends and close networks to figure out the ropes. I have since worked with artists and producers across Canada, the United States, and even one team of EDM producers and rappers from Sweden.

As an artist I have performed across venues in Toronto, ON. Some of these venues include The Opera House, Revival Bar, & The Mod Club. To organize my live set I use the Roland DJ 808 where I can control my studio produced tracks along with my vocals mic-ed through a vocal processor that lets me control Volume, EQ, Pitch, and Reverb.

Here at Future Producers I hope to develop networks and build my company, while sharing feedback and my music.

Looking forward to what this community has to offer.

All the best,
Baker

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey GJ,

It's great to meet you!
I enjoyed the beats - they were old school and funky.
I went ahead and gave you a follow on your soundcloud page.
Looking forward to building the network!

That's awesome to hear! Welcome to the forum. I'm Eric, "Epsilon-144". It'll be really good to have ya around here.

Back