OK I will now make a beat and i will be back later to show you what I have done!

bobchops

Ok I make the thread to show my beat in advance.

I actually feel kind of rattled because zekemusic made a hostile ego attack against me, but I am professional and those kind of things are like water off a ducks back, I can still perform at the highest possible level, even on a bad day, or when someone with ok beats right now, and I haven't even been making beats seriously for years and years comes at me side ways.

Even when that happens like that I can still keep going strong.

Good, more beats. Less talking and trolling. If you've been making them for year and years, I'm sure you have tons to show us from your previous work. If you reply to this with anything other than a beat i think we can all agree you're a liar with no skills.

Good, more beats. Less talking and trolling. If you've been making them for year and years, I'm sure you have tons to show us from your previous work. If you reply to this with anything other than a beat i think we can all agree you're a liar with no skills.

no... after I listen to that other man who posted I feel really down.

I had a bad week, I broke my old cpu while I was putting in the new one. I broke the USB port on my hardly used vestax drum controller that is only a few months old.

So I wanted to make some quick $$$ by selling some beats. But really realize now I have fallen behind the times...

whats worst is that, in the old days I would use that as motivation to go out and work really hard.

But now I just can't be bothered any more. I rather play some games, and possible even take some of my things to the pawn shop then trying to make beats and sell them.

I start to remember now why I stop doing beats and music in the first place.

The few highs are not worth the lows.

I had a bad week, I broke my old cpu while I was putting in the new one. I broke the USB port on my hardly used vestax drum controller that is only a few months old.

So I wanted to make some quick $$$ by selling some beats. But really realize now I have fallen behind the times...

whats worst is that, in the old days I would use that as motivation to go out and work really hard.

But now I just can't be bothered any more. I rather play some games, and possible even take some of my things to the pawn shop then trying to make beats and sell them.

No one believes your stories. After all the self aggrandisement were supposed to believe one piece of criticism brought you down? Stop seeking attention and gather some self awareness. Where do you think you are right now? This is in an internet forum, I'm going to go ahead and click off this and ignore you from now on, i suggest everyone else does the same.

Wait........

I challenge you to a beat battle then....

Last edited:
Back