A newcomer in this forum :-)

X3nion

Hi!

I'm new in this forum, looking forward to reading your interesting posts and hoping to be able to give some advice in different matters ;-)
My musical background so far: I've been a light jockey in several clubs and therefore I've got some experience with club music - I've played the piano for 11 years - and generally I've got a wide interest for music!

Kind regards,
X3nion

Last edited:
I'm new here!

Not sure if this is the right place to introduce myself but I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know why I joined. My musical background is so far also. I'm frelance copywriter, have experience on writing lyric and looking for futureproducers cooperation tips here.

Hey Everyone I am new here ... Just wanted to drop by and say hello. I have many tracks to share with you all, I hope you will enjoy them :)

Hey Everyone I am new here ... Just wanted to drop by and say hello. I have many tracks to share with you all, I hope you will enjoy them :)

Are these tracks on soundcloud by chance? I'm interested in listening, message me on soundcloud.

Not sure if this is the right place to introduce myself but I'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know why I joined. My musical background is so far also. I'm frelance copywriter, have experience on writing lyric and looking for futureproducers cooperation tips here.

Oh yeah, you're in the right place. Welcome!

Hi!

I'm new in this forum, looking forward to reading your interesting posts and hoping to be able to give some advice in different matters ;-)
My musical background so far: I've been a light jockey in several clubs and therefore I've got some experience with club music - I've played the piano for 11 years - and generally I've got a wide interest for music!

Kind regards,
X3nion

Yo, I play with lights to although I wouldn't consider myself a light jockey. Can I see your shows anywhere?

Yup ... my tracks are on Soundcloud as well as released on iTunes, Spotify, Deezer and more platforms. Check me out when you have a chance.

FrankEFX

Back