Newbie just saying hello

Neu

Hey guys! I joined this forum two days ago but this is my first post. I hope to be able to learn more about producing from the more experienced members of this community and hopefully talk to people on a friendly basis as well :)
I recently turned 16 and have been producing for about a month in total, I barely have any actual gear but hopefully I'll be able to afford more later on.
I have a soundcloud but I'm yet to post on it so I'll probably link it later on, thanks for reading!

Hey guys! I joined this forum two days ago but this is my first post. I hope to be able to learn more about producing from the more experienced members of this community and hopefully talk to people on a friendly basis as well :)
I recently turned 16 and have been producing for about a month in total, I barely have any actual gear but hopefully I'll be able to afford more later on.
I have a soundcloud but I'm yet to post on it so I'll probably link it later on, thanks for reading!
Hello, welcome to the forum !
Cheers

I hope You will benefit from your stay here, so enjoy it ;)

Im 35 and been producing a few years and I don't have 'that' much gear... Be careful and 'sure' about the pieces you do pick up though, cos generally you'll always sell for a loss...

Get a good comfortable chair... Your going to be sat in it for a minute!

I've got a blank SoundCloud too... Got about 3 tracks ready to go on there but not much to follow them up with right now (wife and I have a newborn so I'm strapped for time) so I'm playing the waiting game... When I've got a dozen ready to go I'll create an upload schedule that fits with my workflow so I can keep some consistency with it.

Im 35 and been producing a few years and I don't have 'that' much gear... Be careful and 'sure' about the pieces you do pick up though, cos generally you'll always sell for a loss...

Get a good comfortable chair... Your going to be sat in it for a minute!

I've got a blank SoundCloud too... Got about 3 tracks ready to go on there but not much to follow them up with right now (wife and I have a newborn so I'm strapped for time) so I'm playing the waiting game... When I've got a dozen ready to go I'll create an upload schedule that fits with my workflow so I can keep some consistency with it.

Great piece of advice here. And oh, best wishes with the baby, next generation producer? haha ;)

Great piece of advice here. And oh, best wishes with the baby, next generation producer? haha ;)

Ha! Maybe! My stepson just turned 11 and can find his way round Maschine pretty well... Been thinking about picking him up a Mikro for a while... Maybe Christmas...

Back