Newbie on the forum here !

Danny Astone

Dreaming producer
Hello everyone !

Just subscribed on the forum right now, and I wanted to introduce myself. I don't know if this is the right place to do that though, but here we go.

My name is Danny, I started producing something like one year ago, with the ultimate goal to be signed under a label. I produce Electro house, and I m also Dj.

I subscribed here because I feel stuck for several months now with the track I m working on, and I was hoping to find some peoples who could help me out, to find out what I need to do to give my track that "OMFG" feeling that most of the producer I like are so good at.

To give you a clue about what my style is exactly, I am a huge fan of Alesso's work which is sadly going a little bit down in my estime with his last album, and I also really like mostly every Size Records release. Shapov, Amersy, Max Vangeli and Deniz Koyu are also some of those who are able to give me goosebumps.

Hope to find some great people here and maybe, who knows, help someone if he needs it too !

Cheers ! :)

Hello and welcome,

'what I need to do to give my track that "OMFG" feeling',

your song sounds very weak, I hardly hear anything. ;)

Thanks everybody ! :)

Mad Phonetics: Yeah actually, I don't even know how to post a link, but I thought I will introduce myself at first, and then create another thread to talk about my track

Back