Mark90

Hi guys

Only recently discovered the site, will definitely be sticking around :rolleyes:

Two questions

How can I stop receiving emails everytime I get a reply

and

Can you post private SC links in the feedback thread?

Thanks;)

Hey, what's up. :)

1. Go in your subscribed threads located under "quick links" near the top, right under the top navigation bar. Click that and go to your "subscribed threads". Select all your subscribed threads and toward the bottom it says "selected threads" (towards the bottom right). Click that and choose control panel only. Make sure "instantly, through email" is not selected. It's annoying, I know. lol but it keeps you up to date. This way you can see what the reply are here on the site, but you wont get hit with a ton of emails.

2. Yes, you can share private soundcloud links anywhere, but make sure you're using the private link provided on soundcloud. If you copy and paste the URL of the song, it'll deny outside users access. You have to use the secret share link. You can find that when you click "share" on the private song. It will give you a secret private link. If you post that link, we'll be able to access the song. Again, don't just copy and paste the URL link of the song. You wont know it because it will work for you, but it wont work for us or anyone else. You have to use the secret link you get when you click "share". ...I think that does it. :)

welcome to the forum, fam. :) It's good to have you.

Last edited:
Back