NEW UPDATE: Bass Edition of STARRSYNTH - FREE VST

Cool! I checked it out, some nice bass sounds in there. The interface is a bit tricky. Is it made in SynthEdit?
The default volume level is extremely high though (opened in FL, instant clipping).
I don't like the Sound Destruction unit though. Would be nicer to see an overall EQ / LPF in there instead. Oh, and Portamento could be improved.. i had in mind such port. mode:
When notes played seporately, they're played normal, but when they overlap, it's a complete glide (with previous note gliding into the second one, without hearing any attack of the second note).

Just some random thoughts.. thanx for the synth :)

Cool! I checked it out, some nice bass sounds in there. The interface is a bit tricky

Too tricky? LOL. That is about as simple as you can get.

The default volume level is extremely high though (opened in FL, instant clipping).

I will fix the volume problem.

I don't like the Sound Destruction unit though. Would be nicer to see an overall EQ / LPF in there instead.

Fine. You dont have to use the destruction module. Leave it on default setting and it has no effect on the sound. For eq, use one of your vst effects.

Oh, and Portamento could be improved.. i had in mind such port. mode:
When notes played seporately, they're played normal, but when they overlap, it's a complete glide (with previous note gliding into the second one, without hearing any attack of the second note).

That is what the portamento does right now

yo man I'm still new to this,I dont know how to use it with my FL,could you help me out,I unzipped it but I dont know what to do now,I read the instructions but that ish is like readin a foreign language to me,I'd appreciate it if you could break it down in dummy terms:D ,PEACE

If you cant understand the instructions, then I cannot help you because that manual was about the most dummy-proof thing I ever wrote in my life.

alright look man,I did what it said but I dont know how to use it in fl,I put the extracted files in my vst folder in fl but when I open fl to make a beat what do I do to open the bass synth file,oh and btw,I uuhh,really dont even know what this shyt is:monkey: ,the synth,I thought it was new bass sounds or somethin',you see I have NO knowledge of what all the studio lingo means like,vst,synths and all that ish,so again,if you dont mind,could you explain to me what this starrsynth thing is and how to use it,I mean I am a newbie to this,ya know?,I'd appreciate it alot,peace

You need to go into your options to load up the vst. i have an old version of flp (i dont use it anymore), so I cant really explain. perhaps you can post a question on this board asking for help on using a vst in fruityloops.

musik_al, right click on the step sequencer and click insert track...then up top it should say more click that. it will open up a new window. on the bottom hit refresh and then the new vst will show up, check the box then close the window. now go back to the step sequencer and right click, insert track...it shoud be there.

Back