New Toronto Producers?

Nikktoya

Hey Future Producers,

Any new djs or producers that are in the Toronto area. We all have to start from somewhere. I would still consider myself a beginner. Just looking for people with a general interest in making beats, going out to live music venues, vibing, networking, djing, and just appreciating Toronto talent. I thought it would be a good thread for new Toronto artists. You can a) post your skype, instagram, contact etc on this thread or b)inbox me if you are more comfortable doing so.

Thanks,

Enn

Last edited:
Hey Bud! My name is 5olace! I live in Etobicoke! It would be great to talk, I want to meet some producers from Toronto too! I have been producing for 5 months. So im still a beginner, but I have been mastering my DJ skills, and I think i'm good at it so ya. Anyways add me on skype man!
Instagram: Official5olace

Im from Thornhill and have been producing for a few months now. I started producing because I have a friend who is a pretty talented rapper so I figured I'd make some beats for him. We're recording a mixtape over this summer and have already been to the studio to record a bit. I'd love to meet and collaborate with some other local producers.

Im from Thornhill and have been producing for a few months now. I started producing because I have a friend who is a pretty talented rapper so I figured I'd make some beats for him. We're recording a mixtape over this summer and have already been to the studio to record a bit. I'd love to meet and collaborate with some other local producers.

Damn, for real? Thornhill? I'm in Richmond Hill lol. You got a Twitter or something?

Back