New reggae/dub beatmaker here

I like them man, professional.the bassline like is a blanket, drum and melodies punch through and vocal effects are just right. Mixing is very good. The songwriting and Vocals can be more exciting though, I think lol. but very good. I like it.

talking about New Roots btw. Boum is very good as well and changes up often enough to keep good attention. I like that one a lot too.

Last edited:
Your reggae beats are really good bro i like what i hear. How long have you been producing? Can't really think of any specific suggestions right now - just keep doing what you do and try to put out some more beats.
Feel free to check my thread as well btw and let me know what you think: Feedback on my new Hip Hop Reggae Beat?

I am producing since 3 years. I listened to your beats on soundcloud too. They are great. Maybe it will give me some inspiration for my future ones.
How long are you producing? May I ask you which VST (or samples?) you used for your skanks?

Nice to hear some proper dubby reggae! I think overall these sound pretty good - the drums could be a bit more hard-hitting, though. I'd personally prefer a bit more grit to the mixes as these are squeaky-clean and a bit sterile to my taste. But to each his own, and that's obviously just a preference thing.

Back