New producer (Dark electro)

rjw96

Hey guys,
Im fairly new to producing and I posting here because there isn't a lot of people that are into my genre of music, dark bass music.
So it is pretty difficult to get feedback from people, as most people on here like the more upbeat EDM

If anyone likes or produces bass music it would be great to talk and exchange ideas, maybe collab
I'm getting lonely here... guess that's the dark part

Anyway hit me up if your into the genre
Thanks
RAWT

https://soundcloud.com/rawt_0/sets/abort-retry-fail

Last edited:
hey man welcome. I know a handful of producers who make darker sounding bass music (not dark electro though, just like idk dark bassy hip hop, I guess, "Wave" maybe) over at shadowtrix music and a buddy of mine just signed to plasticians, but i don't think any of them use this forum. They exist though!

Make what you enjoy making. I'll check out your tunes. Welcome to forum.

Last edited:
Happy crappy EDM just is all the hype now. You can tell the world is in crisis, because everybody needs happy music to stay afloat! lol.
There's a huge correlation between economic crisis and disco..

Anyways, welcome..
There's plenty of people here making dark(ish) tunes, they're just a bit more under the radar.
I don't know if mine are 'dark'... depends on the listeners frame of reference I guess. To my mind they're pretty upbeat.
I used to make much darker stuff, but I got fascinated by the idea of adding specks of light to the darkness.

Im all about dark synthwave electro. I thought it was a 80's thing thats now kinda coming back. @ Local space cool tunes you got

Last edited:
Back