New member & producing since 2011

GIOVANNI-KUN

HEY YALL, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A DECENT FORUM OF LIKE-MINDED ARTISTS AND I FOUND THIS ONE. (i like it) SO HERE I AM! I'VE BEEN MAKING MUSIC SINCE 2011 ON FL STUDIO, BUT IT WAS ON AND OFF UNTIL 2 YEARS AGO WHEN I DECIDED TO GET SERIOUS. I CURRENTLY USE ABLETON AND I MAKE VERY COOL STUFF. MY INSPIRATIONS ARE TYLER, THE CREATOR (as you can tell by the all caps), FLYING LOTUS, KANYE, A$AP ROCKY, EARL, TAME IMPALA, TORO Y MOI & VINCE STAPLES.

INTRODUCE YOURSELVES, I WANNA MEET NEW PEOPLE :)

Welcome, stick around the forum as it is informative granted you put the Search function to use.

Tyler, the creator, flying lotus, kanye, asap rocky, earl, .....and, tame impala, lol where did tame impala come from? (its so different than the previous names)

regardless tho, what's up! it's good to have ya join here.

Last edited:
Good to have you.
Started in 08, then quit and watched wrbeats tuts and got back into it at 2010.
2011 I migrated to Reason for sound design.
2014 dropped fl studio.
2016 tried ableton and dropped it in 2017 [not a bad daw]
Gave Studio one away this year and decided to stick to the tried and true combo of Reason, Cubase & Reaper, with protools as a runner up.

I hope you have a good time in the field also.

im traditionally more into edm, but i started making beats for friends and they like my dark style, they say my history in edm gives my melodies a unique darkness and flow, and i like to meme in some songs. idk dude. thats just what im told, if you care go listen to my soundcloud i dont care

Back