Thread: new member-producer from Como, Italy

Thanks

new member-producer from Como, Italy

Sign in to disable this ad
    hy guys... i would like to introduce myself... i'm a 31 YO guy from Como, Italy..
    i've been into music production for 10 years and i use the software ableton live 9...
    i have a goa-psytrance project, a techno project and i'm starting a darkwave-witch house project... i have some releases on beatport and the other EDM digital portals under indipendent labels.........
    i'm here also because i use to listen also to italian rap-trap and i'm tryng to produce some beats 'cause i would like that them would be used by rappers, italian or not, and i would like to show you to have feedbacks if i'm doing the right things or is better to discard this project.... if you are interested i could show also the darkwave-witch project but lets do step by step
    i've read a little bit the forum and i've found that here probably i could find the right people for collaborations
    i'll open a thread with my first beat attempt if you want to check it out is really appreciated

CIAO! Alessandro

Thanks
    Welcome to forum. it'll be awesome to have ya.

Thanks
    Welcome, FP needs more thirtysomething and above musicians to offset the Millennials.
    "Rap is only one end of a whole spectrum of verbal play and virtuosity. Rap is geared for aural pleasure." Rita Dove

"A discerning person keeps wisdom in view, but a fool's eyes wander to the ends of the earth"

Thanks
    Welcome, i hope you'll succeed
    Learn, collaborate and share your music for free with Studous.

Thanks
    Welcome here in this forum! Hope you gonna succed!

Thread Information