New member checking in.

Vibrant William

Hey guys!
Thought I should join this forum since I found myself reading several threads. I am a music producer just like you and I also play the guitar. Been producing in FL Studio for a couple of years now, but on and off. Tried my luck with putting music online some years ago but I wasn't quite ready and with no feedback I gave up. A year passed and I picked it up again, a few months in it sounded totally different than before. Continued on and off again until recently, now I am hooked. No more unfinished songs. I guess my inspiration is to quit my hard labor job one day and do what I always wanted to do. What gives you the drive to do this? Is it just for fun or do you want something more in life?

Welcome and the only way to enjoy music is to refuse to add to the online sea of narcissists who buy plays/Tweets/likes/subs and whatever you do keep your 9-to-5 as no money has ever been nor isn't guaranteed in the biz of music. Music is psychological e.g. you must know your audience but don't treat it as solely a product as this is the diminishing returns era.

Back