New here seeking some help from FL Studio users and old skool house garage heads

Scottie15

Hello to whom reads this.

First time on the site. I have been involved in music for some years and have been a DJ for a very long time. DJing within some different music scenes in the rave days and as a club DJ (to fund my djing lol) and living.

I however always wanted to make the music but running a business etc did not have that extra time to take music further.
I am looking to chat with anyone whom runs FL Studio as wanitng to get direct advice online or in person. I want to no where is the best online vids, the fastest way to learn more, collabs etc.

I would love to hook up with someone whom is local or lives in kent or east london and would like to help a newbie not a total novic. Willing to pay a little or some dj lessons scratching etc in return, beers by crates!!!! I read online its best to get hands on and learn form people who know stuff one on one as its a quicker and better learning pattern, I have skype also.

So if anyone out there wants to hook up online or in person that would be great, struggling to move forward with things on FL. Making some ok sounds but things holding me back as can not grasp. Some talented people on here, so why not ask.

I make house garage old skool style and am in to dnb to.

Thanks for reading, wow turned into a book. All the best! :)

Back