New here, just saying hey

BitShricks

Yo guys,

Basically I've been into producing for about 4/5 years now, everything I know I've taught myself through trial and error and youtube tutorials :D
I'd like to take it more serious though, and changes in my life means I can do just that. Used Fruity Loops all this time, I've made a few mixes in it (recently using automations etc) but mainly mix through Traktor. Production wise it's been slow but I've made progress in the past few years, especially with percussion I feel but recently I've been trying to make my own preset in Massive, thought I'd join for some sound engineering tips etc. I think I know what to do in FL, it's just I wouldn't know the technical terms/names given to processes and stuff like that.

I'm a huge dubstep/dnb fan (for 8/9 years now) so that's where most of my projects start, but whether they end up finished or close to finished is another thing

Anyway hope it all goes well,
Thanks

welcome, ask questions but maybe use the search function first - most beginner and intermediate questions have been asked many times

Back