New Here

Rek_Aviles

Greetings all,

registered here because im often looking for some opinions on my work and the forum ive been a part is lacking a bit on the production side. I'm going at this full force so I need to find a new group of like-minded individuals.

Hope you won't view my posts as spammy cause im jumping right in with my questions. And i'm far from a pro but i'll try to contribute as best I can.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT::

Guess I should also mention that I produce mostly house and tech house but working hard to move into techno. I enjoy making melodies too much - when I start with techno in mind, I end up somewhere else. :(

Last edited:
Welcome and be sure to use the Search function before posting as many questions that get asked border on redundancy. What other forum(s) are you on and what genre(s) do you produce and/or like listening to? Where are you from?

Welcome and be sure to use the Search function before posting as many questions that get asked border on redundancy. What other forum(s) are you on and what genre(s) do you produce and/or like listening to? Where are you from?

nd what genre(s) do you produce and/or like listening to?

realized after posting that I shouldve mentioned that. :)

Been a techno head for years but very much into house before then, throughout most of the 90s thanks to Danny Tenaglia until I heard Carl Cox in Twilo NYC.

Formerly from NYC but no living in Miami for the last 14 yrs. Retired from DJing when I moved out here but thats not something you can give up completely so I played online for a few yrs with others from DjForums.com. Streaming station faded away so now I produce music to scratch that itch.

I also get the sense that you have mostly beat/hiphop producers on here?

Last edited:
Back