New Here!

FLMNGO

What's up guys, I'm Keegan. I'm a dance music producer from Las Vegas. Right now I am working on a future bass project called FLMNGO. I've been producing on and off for about 6 years, but decided about a year ago that I'm going to make music my career. I wanted to join a community of like-minded people to surround myself with. I've played piano since I was a kid, and am looking to start playing saxophone as well.

It looks like this community is made up predominately of hip hop producers. I've been trying to bring my production in that arena up to a respectable level as well and be more versatile!

If you want to check out some of my releases to date, you can here:

I'm excited to get to know you all!

Last edited:
yo, whats up! Good to meet ya Keegan. I'm more of edm, but a fusion of genres honestly.

Welcome homie!

Whats up Keegan! Ive just joined myself and love the sound of your track :) makes me think what people will think of mine :/ i'm more dnb dubstep edm but like all sorts of genres. I'll post some tracks a bit later see what you all think of my style. Glad to hear youve taken producing back up again cuz you got a real talent for it, love the vocal choppin.

Back