New to the Game "Peak Rays"

Peak Rays

Wassup everyone,

I've been doing music creation for just over 6 months now but it's time to get serious. Doing music full time will be tough but it will all be worth it in the end. I've got a few Hip-Hop Instrumentals up on my website for Leasing so any feedback from anyone would be muchly appreciated. Any advice would be cool too :D. Since I haven't posted 5 forums I can't post links yet but you can find me on Facebook at "Peak Rays"

Hope everyone else will do well!

Hello and welcome Peak Rays!

Me and you are both on the same journey. As creators of music, it is our duty to not only create music, but share it to the world. I've listening to a few of your songs and I'm impressed with the variety and, in particular, the way you work your bass and drums. I really like songs like Loud and Landslide for that great drum kick/bass combination.

Thanks, Man! Much appreciated. I have checked out your link and your note orientation is top notch! sounds really professional. I'll be sure like. What I would suggest is trying to get hold of adverting agencies as some of your tracks sounds like it would be perfect for a commercial like wave :)

Welcome but be sure if a full time go at music is what you really want as the pie is small financially. Please have a non music 9-to-5 as starving artist is never an ideal situation. You may not want to focus on selling and/or leasing beats as truth is many rappers don't want to spend on beats.

What's up Peak Rays!

I'm actually listening to some of your tracks on Soundcloud as I type this. Really diggin' the sound man :D

Back