New to the Forum

ProducedByRome

Looking forward to connecting with you guys and sharing my music. I am looking to collaborate with folks as well so please let me know if anyone is interested in content creation and building a back and forth. As a thank you for checking me out and saying hi I'd like to point out a great experience I had with two different companies recently.

AKAI,

About a month ago I order an Akai Professional MPC Touch Pad Controller. It arrived but unfortunately it was damaged, I called the company and low and behold they were crazy fast to correct the issue and also provided me with a 50% discount on a future product as well as get me a brand new Controller.

StudioLinked,

These guys are offering something out of this world when it to comes to VST/Plugin options and super fast and responsive. They have a product line geared for rap and hip hop. They have a chat on there site where they also release random discount codes.

That's all for now... new music coming soon! you can find me on IG at free2rome_

Welcome and what genre(s) do you produce and how long have you been producing and where are you from?

Hey OGBama. How are you?! My style is primarily jazz funk soulful meets hip hop boombap style. I've been know to lay some pretty good vocals down from time to time too. I'm currently in San Diego but I got that Atlanta hustle.

Your beat style is the type I can work with. If you lay down vocals I need some advice on that end (PM me) as I'm going through some things internally.

Back