New to the Forum

jwillmatic

Hey guys this is WillmaticProductions checking in here this is my first post on this forum. I've been producing beats for about two years but prior to that I played guitar and piano. I started with garageband and now am working with Logic Pro X. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

My style mostly consists of sample based beats, kind of in the style of late registration Kanye and classic just blaze. I love incorporating orchestration into my music (violins etc...) and combining that with more a modern style drums that are slightly trap influenced.

welcome, new here as well, been producing for a year now, played classical guitar as a youngin. future-trap-bass-electronic-hiphop-rapbeats i'm experimenting with it all!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I do music for TV shows, Films etc.. out here in Los Angeles and have a YouTube channel. Happy to meet everyone!!

Hi everyone,

I'm a former classical pianist from ATX trying to switch into Hip-Hop/Electronic music production. Stoked to listen to some good music.

Welcome one and all! Looking forward to hearing your stuff, and hearing about you and your work, whether you're a professional or a beginner or anywhere in-between.

Back