New To The Community!

jagomusic

Hey! Hope you are having a good day or night! Just wanted to say Hi! I kinda feel like the new kid in class lol. :P I have been looking for something like this forum for a while and happy I found this one. :) Wanting to know if there is peeps who produce Dubstep, D&B, Hybird Trap and all those other dirty sounding tunes?! Because that's pretty much what I have been producing. Love all genres tho! But I'm stoked to contribute as much as i can to the community! Have a good one!! PEACE OUT!!

Welcome! I'd say FP is somewhat hip-hop/rap/trap leaning but there's plenty of electronic music sub-genres represented here as well.

Hey Jagomusic,
Welcome to the forum!

i just made something that has the dnb (grindy) bassline, but it's written in C major so it kinda has an upbeat feel to it.

Here: https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

It's nice to meet ya! if ya wanna work together on anything, let me me know. There are others here that make electronic music (dubstep, dnb, eclectic styles, and trap), but The Funk Junkie is right, it's a lot of Hip Hop. The same underlying skills are universal across genres though.

Do you have any music to share? let's get producing! haha
And again, welcome! ^.^

Last edited:
Back