Neeed beats for major placement (mmg intern)

I'll never understand why most rappers never make their own.Some daws are literally catered to that type of music...

lol I forgot about this post. I can see where everyone is coming from cause they can produce really well ....OH WAIT! Nobody tryna jack you guys wack ass beats!! (Yes i checked out everyone talking shit beats out), its not like im charging or scamming mfs. Im out here trying to chase this check and you guys on here bitching smh why not instead actually try to get good at producing

Last edited:
It's ok man. Put a tid in your mouth and calm -90*.I can understand you needing beats and all, but if you are actually this serious about "chasing down checks" and such...
Do not disrespect people trying to help you.If you need drum patterns you can make some, it would take you a couple hours to learn how to make 808s and it'd be it.
You'd be set.

I'm not sure what that old quote means but I've heard it somewhere."Don't bite the hand that feed you"

Last edited:
lol I forgot about this post. I can see where everyone is coming from cause they can produce really well ....OH WAIT! Nobody tryna jack you guys wack ass beats!! (Yes i checked out everyone talking shit beats out), its not like im charging or scamming mfs. Im out here trying to chase this check and you guys on here bitching smh why not instead actually try to get good at producing

you cant seem to comprehend a simple point. Read my posts.

Again you sound like a mad scamming broke rapper that thought he was going to get some free beats by posing as a intern for mmg. Trust me if you were chasing a check you would be more professional. Then you edited your post which makes no sense because your grammar still sucks ass...

Round these ends we call man Billy BullSh***r and nobody with even half a braincell is getting mugged off by Silly Billy!

you guys must be some sort of detectives or something! OH wow hes helped with a charity event for the homeless and raised 5k! Wow he must be up to no good ! He just wants my shitty beats and wants to steal them! Like i said Im not a rapper nor do i want your shitty beats. Its sound like a bunch of grown ass corny producers from what im reading. Im just going back to deleting all the forums I posted on. But anyways, thanks for the people that submitted stuff! We workin! You guys are dope af. And for the rest of you! .....

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys must be some sort of detectives or something! OH wow hes helped with a charity event for the homeless and raised 5k! Wow he must be up to no good ! He just wants my shitty beats and wants to steal them! Like i said Im not a rapper nor do i want your shitty beats. Its sound like a bunch of grown ass corny producers from what im reading. Im just going back to deleting all the forums I posted on. But anyways, thanks for the people that submitted stuff! We workin! You guys are dope af. And for the rest of you! Suck my dick!

why even post if you're working...there should be no need to continue the process here at all...if it's a waste of time..

This...this was settled about weeks ago I believe?
Well here goes:
Threads are mods to edit, they can touch the code.
Calm down, this was done weeks ago.
We normal users do not have the ability to delete threads but can edit for short periods of time after posting.
We called you out for simple disrespect that in actuality, came out of nowhere to be honest with you.
A few were cautious of you and tried to feel out the situation accordingly.

With all of that said, goodluck to whatever it is you were tasked to do regardless.

you guys must be some sort of detectives or something! OH wow hes helped with a charity event for the homeless and raised 5k!

actually the charity link (now dead, go figure) indicated that the target was $5k but that $0 had been raised

as for the rest: more self-serving justification and pity, methinks

Back