Need help with soundclick and paypal

ishdeezy

Yo i need some serious help with this soundclick/paypal thing.

Im trying to have it set up along the same way Sperstar O, or JJ has theirs. If someone can for real help me out i am willing to give you 10-30% for ever beat i sell.
*real talk

check me out.
myspace.com/ishdoit
soundclick.com/ishbeats

-ish

um, you make an account on paypal and there is propably a code you embed on your soundclick to have them purchase stuff.

You dont have to give thrity percent of your purchases out to some that s just dumb I'm just trying to save you;.

i have the account and everything set up for all that but for some reason my link, or my button wont work..
then when i got to past the code on the site its like half the form is missing.

i rather just have someone set it up for me plain and simple.

Last edited:
anyone? this question seems un-answerable.. im not gunna pay a soundclick designer $50 just to put a paypal button on my page..

this is pretty basic, easy stuff. You have to use the "Merchant Services" to make a button, when you save the PayPal button, it should give you the html code. You copy and paste this code in "Edit Page" -> Interview.. there's even PayPal tutorials on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9TN8mnuy_g

NOW we're takin! I really appreciate this post, I couldn't find the answer to that anywhere. I know about paypal and its html buttons I just didnt know where to place the code. Thanks alot homie :cheers:

-RicanJoe

Back