My name is Kashi.

KashiX

Hi! I'm an EDM and hip hop producer from Mesa, AZ.
I'm looking to become part of an active community of music production, discussion, and feedback. I'll see you all around the forums!

Hey Kashi! I'm new here myself. Good to see I'm not the only new guy on the block. I'm from Dayton, Ohio. Been playing music close to 20 years and started doing electronic production and recording in general about 6 years ago. I started a new project and thought this looked like a great place to link up with other musicians and get some good feedback. I'll friend you and we can swap some knowledge my friend! Peace

^ I was born in dayton, ohio. we moved to san diego when I was super young so i barely remember dayton, but that's a trip. good to meet ya both.

haha! oh damn! Well it truly is a small world my friend. I'll check out some of your stuff and see whats up. I'm fairly connected in the music scene around the area so if you ever wanted to come back and visit I'll get you in the loop with the good festivals, shows, venues, musicians etc... around here. We have a really healthy and vibrant summer music festival scene with tons of variety and super enthusiastic fans/musicians. Really it's not a bad place to do what we do lol. Hope to talk with ya soon but for now I'll go listen to your stuff. Peace man!

Back