My first go on Fl studios! (producing for 1 week! need feedbacks!)

bobchops

Hi Ya!

I am from Russia and have only been producing for 1 week. Plz rate my music, thank you for cooperation.

Attachments

• my ghost.mp3
    880.1 KB · Views: 40
make all the sounds come in more gradually, it comes on too strongly. but for a first track it was much better than what most people did their first time. check out my soundcloud

make all the sounds come in more gradually, it comes on too strongly. but for a first track it was much better than what most people did their first time. check out my soundcloud

Thanks man! Oh sh!t your amazing! how long will it take me to get as good as you?

if you work hard, not long at all. it takes about a month to master FL, which i assume you are using. and thanks lol

if you work hard, not long at all. it takes about a month to master FL, which i assume you are using. and thanks lol

A month! Sh!t... I don't have that kind of time... To be honest I did have fun being a "music producer" for a week or so, but now I want to play new doom game.

I never realized that the beat makers put so much work into perfecting what they do. I completed GTA 5 in 4 days. But this beat took me about 6 days almost.

OK thanks and I look forward to hearing more of your music!

Also now I am listening agains, and I see what you mean, I make my beat attack like strong Russian bear...

But you are saying everything needs to come in slow, like stupid fat lazy polish horse..? ok yes i will try this.

Ok yes, it took me 6 days, because I had to spend first 2 days getting asio4all to work with my computer mother board sound card.

Also I then had to watch tutorials on how to use the fruity grid and load in samples to the sampler.

I think if I made another beat, i would be able to be more efficient in process of production.

Maybe thats why now I am retiring as beat producer, as its a lot of work and time required to make the beat hot.

It sounds pretty good, but ya work on transitions. haha, it takes a while to get good at producing! You don't just wake up one day and become great. You will in a few years if you hustle hard enough.

Can you check out my latest track please? Here is my new song: https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/the-legend-of-144

Few YEARS!!! That last man said 1 month!

Now a few YEARS!

I don't have that kind of time to spare.

Ok I listen to your soundcloud and all I can say is, amazing! its very unique and exotic sounding. The transitions are fresh as well..!

Its like your changes in the music just roll from 1 to the next. There are no boring parts at all. Its like a constant building of tension.

But I don't have a few years to make amazing music like that!

Few YEARS!!! That last man said 1 month!

Now a few YEARS!

I don't have that kind of time to spare.

Ok I listen to your soundcloud and all I can say is, amazing! its very unique and exotic sounding. The transitions are fresh as well..!

Its like your changes in the music just roll from 1 to the next. There are no boring parts at all. Its like a constant building of tension.

But I don't have a few years to make amazing music like that!

Sure you do. You're not planning on dying anytime soon are you? I've been a student of music since 4th grade. I love music. Thanks for listening and the kind words. I saw this post after the other one, so I wanna apologize if I sounded harsh but it's the reality of music. like any field, there's a lot to learn. It's all up to you.

Have a good new year!

Last edited:
Sure you do. You're not planning on dying anytime soon are you? I've been a student of music since 4th grade. I love music. Thanks for listening and the kind words. I saw this post after the other one, so I wanna apologize if I sounded harsh but it's the reality of music. like any field, there's a lot to learn. It's all up to you.

Have a good new year!

oh just to clarify, I meant a month to get to know the software. as far as finding your style, that can take much longer, so epsilon-144 is 100% correct, in most cases it takes year(s) to get to your PRIME. of course, you can make that shorter by working as hard as possible. I would say 6 months - 1 year until you begin to find your groove at things. and happy new years

Music production is a hobby that you either stick with or you don't.
Tried many daws out and found that Reason/Studio One fit me best.

FL Studio is also a good daw to start out with as well.

Have you tried Lmms, reaper, and tracktion? I've also heard good things about those.
If you decide to stick to fl studio, do as much research and experiments as possible.
If you want to be truly comfortable with composing, sound design and plugin handling at a decent level this will take you some years minimum.

oh just to clarify, I meant a month to get to know the software. as far as finding your style, that can take much longer, so epsilon-144 is 100% correct, in most cases it takes year(s) to get to your PRIME. of course, you can make that shorter by working as hard as possible. I would say 6 months - 1 year until you begin to find your groove at things. and happy new years

Oh I see. If you really grind for a month, and someone helps you in picking the right synths and drums, sure. ha, it took me a while to get into that groove, but I can turn almost any idea into something real now. ha, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Last edited:
Back