Mixing in FL kinda sucks need help with exporting and mixing it in another software

Jerm97

I hear a lot of guys say they create a beat in FL and split the channels (or trackouts) into Protools or other DAWs to mix. Please explain to me how this is possible and step by step how to do it or direct me to a video or somewhere I can find out. I'm a newbie but I want to achieve the best quality sound and mix possible and FL's mixer just isn't cutting it. Also can I export a beat somewhere and master it there? The stock mastering programs in FL are OK but like I said I want a more professional sound.

Fl Studio isn't a bad DAW to mix in at all. People usually export their beats into Pro Tools just because Pro Tools is the overall norm among "professional studios" so you will see a lot of that happening among established producers. Fl studio is not at all a bad program to mix in. I mix my music in Fl all the time and it sounds just as good. Mix what your comfortable in because its your ear at the end of the day.

Back