Midi controllers

D

djchuckdeez

I am deciding between 2 midi controllers and want ya'll feedbacks.

Heres the first one
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/search/detail/base_pid/709513?src=3WBZ4DS
CME UF5

and

http://media.zzounds.com/media/brand,zzounds/mk449c-b186f4a9b2e8b578febaa40f28251335.jpg
Evolution 449C

I know in terms of build the CME is a lot more durable and it has start/stop feature on it. Lemme know what you think guys! Also they don't sell the CME on zzounds anymore anyboyd konw why or where else I should shop?

I have the keystation 49e M-Audio and love it. It has key sensitivity so it can tell how hard your pressing on the keys and adjust volume to your pressure. It hooks up easy and the keys feel realistic.

Aww man How weird... If you go to my other posts in the harware/synths forum you'll see I had the same exact question... Between the 2 I really think I'm leaning toward the CME... damn I dunno though its a tough choice...

SOMEONE ELSE HELP US OUT IN HERE! LOL

teflontragedy said:
I have the keystation 49e M-Audio and love it. It has key sensitivity so it can tell how hard your pressing on the keys and adjust volume to your pressure. It hooks up easy and the keys feel realistic.

The other ones mentioned have the same function.

I have a CME UF5, it's nice for the price. It works really well, etc... Only thing is the sequencer remote doesn't work for me, and the rewind button is on backwards so it looks like I have two fast forwards lol... I don't know if I have to set it up or something, so I don't know if it's just defective or I just don't know how to set it up.
I doubt that's common. It's a nice keyboard.

-E.T.

E.T. Science said:
I have a CME UF5, it's nice for the price. It works really well, etc... Only thing is the sequencer remote doesn't work for me, and the rewind button is on backwards so it looks like I have two fast forwards lol... I don't know if I have to set it up or something, so I don't know if it's just defective or I just don't know how to set it up.
I doubt that's common. It's a nice keyboard.

-E.T.

Now that you have it and have used it a bit are you 100% content or is there something else you might be just as happy with if not happier for around the price?

lol thats really weird we had the same question. But after hearing about how his cme was set up all weird and stuff im leaning towards the evo more. Anybody else got suggestions?!

djchuckdeez said:
lol thats really weird we had the same question. But after hearing about how his cme was set up all weird and stuff im leaning towards the evo more. Anybody else got suggestions?!

LOL what's your status with your decision now??

Back