maudio m track vs scarlett 2i2

toluu

i just want to know which sound better in term of beat not recording because i dont do lot of recordings.please help

listen to demo's.

Where? Youtube is useless for this kind of 'audio comparing' stuff. You aren't gonna get an accurate comparison listening to a preamp thats supposed to make sound better, through a crappy stock dithered down audio system on youtube. If thats what you meant. Or any 'streaming' video online. None will be accurate enough to make an informed comparison. Especially at that price level. They might SOUND different in the demos but it won't be true sound.

Last edited:
he said for making beats in which either will be fine

if he does decide to record vocals later they still about the same in quality

am asking about the beat sound not the voice and i had their driver is better than each other but is it the drivers that make the beat sound better or the box

am asking about the beat sound not the voice and i had their driver is better than each other but is it the drivers that make the beat sound better or the box

at the price-point of these audio interfaces either will work fine the drivers for audio interface will have bugs
what work well on one system
can cause problems on other systems..

that's why it's important soon as you get you audio interface home don't use the drivers that come in the box
go to the official website of the product and download the newest website for version of windows or mac operating system

Last edited:
I'd like to add to this thread though that after recent experiences I wouldn't recommend the 2i2. I have some balance issues with my 2i4 (I'm not the only one) and that it can be a problem with the 2i2 as well.

Last edited:
diifrent preamps. they sound different. listen to demo's.

If he's not going to be recording anything through the pres, they aren't a factor - and in any case, we're talking about budget interfaces; the pres are gonna sound pretty similar anyway. The mic & the recording space will make a much bigger impact. And as said, there are so many factors in the available demos that it's not going to be a fair comparison (unless you can find something like Zen Pro Audio's Clipalator for budget pres).

Wallengard said:
I'd like to add to this thread though that after recent experiences I wouldn't recommend the 2i2. I have some balance issues with my 2i4 (I'm not the only one) and that it can be a problem with the 2i2 as well.

Then again, this is a hugely popular budget interface - there are tons of people using these without issues. I wouldn't generalize this being the norm.

That was not the intention really. But I couldn't personally recommend it because next time I will get something else instead. Didn't mean to trash talk the whole series of interfaces!

i just want to know which sound better in term of beat not recording because i dont do lot of recordings.please help

Since you don't need a whole lot of recording I/O, have you considered this other option from Focusite?

Focusrite Scarlett Solo, Amazon

-Ki
Salem Beats (+Reviews)
gpWmqu

Back