Mac or PC

Cceh88

I have $1500 to spend on a new laptop.
I make hip hop beats and want to know which laptop would be best for this price.
I have always used PC/FL studio/Nexus2 and Omnisphere to make my beats.
I always hear MAC is the way to go but id liek to stick with what I know in PC.
Any suggestions.

Windows uses asio4all, mac uses core audio.
Macs are just PCS with an alternate Os so you can install windows/linux on those too.
With that being said I prefer windows over osx.

Mac all day. As a lifelong Windows User that recently converted to Mac - all I can say ...wtf was I doing before?..but before I had to bounce ALL of my MIDIs down to audio before mixing [and save the MIDIs in a separate folder]. But now with a Mac it can handle of all the CPU usage so I can keep my MIDIs in case I want to change them later! It's a matter of workflow. I guess in the end they both get the job done though.

While I have used only Macs for a long, long time...I'm not sure I'd want to switch to it "just because", especially if your main DAW is Windows-based.

I have $1500 to spend on a new laptop.
I make hip hop beats and want to know which laptop would be best for this price.
I have always used PC/FL studio/Nexus2 and Omnisphere to make my beats.
I always hear MAC is the way to go but id liek to stick with what I know in PC.
Any suggestions.
I prefer Mac:
Why? Stability and if you need to download again the OS you just press a command and it will be downloaded and installed again (Macs from 2011 I think, I don't know the period);
Mac supports soundBlade and I like this software for mastering. Supports Logic Pro 9 and X (Logic Pro 9 until Mavericks), I prefer over FL, but it's what you like to work.

PC, open source Linux fan here, but that is just personal preference.... I would send you a link but I need to send 5 ...comments...1st

Back