Looking for Production friends.. EDM ONLY

Blix87

The title couldn't sound anymore awkward then it is. But what ever my main point is I'm looking for someone to produce with eveynow and then. Thanks to technology we can send music back and forth and work with each other, also skypes really useful for communication.

Also the only music I produce and want to produce is electro house and progressive house. So if your interested reply to me :) and I can send you some of my tracks and you can see what your workin with. This won't be a disappointment I've Ben producing for a year now I'm pretty experienced.

I never said im producing professionaly and have nothing to learn. I cant tell if your trying to troll or you just sound retarded. Listening to your soundcloud you have no room to talk lol.

I never said im producing professionaly and have nothing to learn. I cant tell if your trying to troll or you just sound retarded. Listening to your soundcloud you have no room to talk lol.
Yeah, you didn't mention you "produce professionaly". You mentioned:
I've Ben producing for a year now I'm pretty experienced.
To which I responded what is MY opinion.

Apparently, you did put some effort to try and diminish MY opinion and MY work, even though I never ever listened or criticized yours.

In fact, your attitude towards something I wrote just shows that you don't accept criticism and rely on attacking others who do so. Way to go, my friend, way to go.

Ah, love is in the air!

Just for clarification I think it was uncalled for to start criticising his music when all he said was that a year is not much to hang in the Christmas tree.

Personally I think I would find it difficult to work with you but I hope you find some like minded people around here!

Last edited:
Hey Blix, might posting your soundcloud?? Or send me a PM, I know some EDM producers that they may find time to co-operate. thanks

Back