Looking for producer "friends"

Insomniacs Unite

His Royal Dopeness
As awkward as the title looks, I think this is something that would be beneficial to both parties. Basically, I'm looking for people to do stuff like bounce ideas, send stuff back and forth and get feedback, send samples, etc...

If anyone is actually interested, I guess send me a message and we can exchange skypes or whatnot.

I swear I'm not that weird. I just couldn't really make this any less awkward then it is.

hey I'm happy to help as I'm new to all this so i to am looking for friends i have ideas just no idea how to turn them

I'd be willing to start up a Skype group with everyone here! I enjoy talking all things audio, have a degree in sound design and music production, worked in various studios, have releases on record labels, and work as an educator and mastering engineer so I am quite knowledgable! Always enjoy helping someone out :D Add me: jade.cicada

Last edited:
Like minds think alike, I've been thinking the same. Im interested in working with other producers, I would like to learn from other producers as Ive been watching tutorials/reading manuals every day improving. I haven't posted any of my newer music in a week or two but here is some of my music: www.soundcloud.com/tonykill message me if your interested in working together

Back