Looking for an EDM buddy

Samj342

Need someone with 2-4 months Edm experience to share songs with for feedback and experience. FL studio preferred.

I feel like if we developed a group of people at the same level, we could all benefit from sharing feedback and listening to each other's tracks.

Just drop a reply with your
Months of experience:
Age (if you want):
DAW :

And I'll get back to you

Cheers

Experience: DJ'ing for 4 years, Producing (seriously) for 9 months, Currently majoring in music production at Full Sail University
DAW: Ableton, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools

I couldn't agree more with developing a group of people at the same level. I'm super interested, I'm always sending projects back and forth. This should be fun!

DJ'ing for a year, Producing Music for almost 2 years. Majoring Music Production & Sound Engineering at NHQ, Kerela, India.Age 19.I have experience with Literally any DAW (Pro Tools, Fl Studio, Logic Pro, Ableton, Bitwig, etc.) Have a good pair of ears.Have professional experience in mastering, Mixing. Would love to give feedbacks.

Casual producer since 2010. (Found earth in 1995.)

Daw/s used in production.
Reason. [windows]
Caustic. [Android]
---------------
Dropped daws [used in collabs.]
FL Studio [after some years decided to delegate that for collabs only]
Ableton [immediately knew I wasn't feeling this as main.
----------------

Last edited:
Casual Producer / Looking to be Serious & Learn from Others

Months of experience: 1 year, 5 Months
Age (if you want): 25
DAW : FL Studio

Would love to provide any feedback that I can / receive any feedback and would defintely like to make it a community effort / collaboration.

Thanks so much for your consideration!

Producing music for 4 years but edm for only a year, DJing for a year too
FL studio
United States
I am 20 years old

And hell yeah im always down to group up!

Months: irrelevant as many years in and kids 3 months in can magic up things better.
Daw: Cubase

I listen to hundreds of new tracks every week for the UK's main promo companies, reactions and chart support. Bar/Club DJ for 15 years. Nothing Major. It's an easier reliable income stream. Happy to share feedback in exchange for material. Especially interested in helping/seeing others get good.

An idea i'd love to see, but found it hard to find those willing, stem exchange. People share their productions, everyone does a Master, possibly add a few ideas but not a remix as such. Discuss in which what made the track better.

Months: just over a year
DAW: FL 12 and Cubase

I want to meet more people over the internet doing this sort of thing. Track share, give and take feed back.

Months of experience: 1 year 5 months
Daw: FL Studio

Btw this is my first post on Future Producers, but I look forward to collaborating~

Back