List of vst plugins used in every mix (For mixing stage)

M

mkamsi

Hey, how are you guys.
Can u share your list of vsts plugins that you use in every mix (for mixing stage)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Breverb 2
Slate Digital VCC 2.0
Slate Digital Virtual Tape Machine
The Glue
Stock plugins

Stock plugins are fantastic, they're clean and use very little resources.

I would, but then I remember that the actual production and the mixing stage for me is not always a separate process so that would just mean there's a huge list of effects and different techniques involved that I'm not sure how to separate.

But if I would anyway try to think what I would use if I would be mixing someone's track it might look a little something like this (the order may change and obviously everything is not always present on every channel) ;

-stock eq and a pre-filter for high/low cuts in Cubase and phase invertion (pre insert)
-Cubase channel strip (I like to keep this one pre insert)
-stock envelope shaper
-Compassion
-PSP MixSaturator/Fabfilter's Saturn/Quadrafuzz/D16's Redoptor (saturation and distortion)
-REverence/Aether/RoomWorks
-Fabfilter's Timeless2 (excellent delay for more complicated tasks)
-The Glue
-Ozone 5 (for the mix bus processing, the amount and nature of the modules in it vary greatly between projects, and have yet to make the massive payment to upgrade to the advanced version of this multi-tool)
-most of the time I only use a limiter to get some volume up as I don't really do mastering and don't think I'm all that great at that mix bus processing

Last edited:
ValhallaRoom / Valhalla VintageVerb
U-he Uhbik-Q
Cytomic The Glue
Klanghelm SDRR
Sonimus Satson

...and yes, lots of those stock plugins.

Last edited:
Back