Learning Quickly!

I've learned a lot since I started making beats but i sometimes have issues coming up with a melody.

Any tips?

--SinchProductions
Soundcloud/sinchproductions

Last edited:
I've learned a lot since I started making beats but i sometimes have issues coming up with a melody.

Any tips?

I've got a couple but the first might get removed by admin depending on how I phrase it... The second is relative to your experience at present...

1) Drugs and Alcohol - It's worked for musicians and artists across many genres and artforms for a very, very long time... It'll either do wonders for your musical career or ruin your life.

You make your choices init.

2) Study music. Not just theory; although I think it's a great idea to learn an instrument (if you don't already play something) and to practice enough that you get to as high a level as possible... But study. Listen to as much music as you can. Listen to stuff you've never listened to. Work out how certain songs/pieces make you feel and why. Work out the mechanics. Try to invoke those feelings you had in others when they listen to your stuff by using what you learned. Don't copy but absorb.

Back