Latest gear you bought?

Bobcat

Future Producer
What's the latest gear you've bought?

I got Native Instruments Alicia's Keys some weeks ago, and yesterday I just purchased Audioease Altiverb 7, Vengeance Multiband Compressor and Fabfilter Pro-Q.

The Alicia's Keys piano is fantastic, no need to say anything about that. So are the Vengeance Multiband Compressor and the Fabfilter Pro-Q EQ. But I've already been testing these for the past 30 days (that's why I bought them, very satisfied).

Now I can't use Altiverb 7 yet because I'm waiting to get my iLok.

So happy :) It's like christmas.

Not that its music related, but the latest things ive bought are my iPhone, and Nexus 7 !! .... As far as musical gear goes, im stll putting that money away for a pair of awesome Studio Speakers ... im thinking KRKs :) Ohh and an Akai Midi Keyboard would go niceley to .....

acidlab-bassline3-1.jpg

Way too much fun, I tells ye...

Just bought a Korg PadKONTROL yesterday.. I know it's old as shit, but I just saw what NativeKontrol could do with scales and chords, and I just had to have it. Hopefully it arrives this week (Amazon estimates arrival between October 4 and 9) I can't wait to start messing around with it!!

Not that its music related, but the latest things ive bought are my iPhone, and Nexus 7 !! .... As far as musical gear goes, im stll putting that money away for a pair of awesome Studio Speakers ... im thinking KRKs :) Ohh and an Akai Midi Keyboard would go niceley to .....

Omg i thought u ment like the vst nexus and then i was like wth theres 7 what happened to 3 4 5 6 xD. well not that i bought anything but im going to be buying a mac, Virus Ti and Logic pro sense Fl studio is being a pain in the ass. I bought all of the Fab filters haha

Over the last 30 days I have I got Reel Machines and the Indie pack for Addictive Drums, Addictive Keys, the Official Khrysis Drum Kit yesterday, Predator RE on Saturday. and a Super Lux mic 2 weeks ago. I am good for the most part on gear anyway but in a couple weeks I plan to grab FXpansion Maul.

Last thing I purchased was a Studio V3 Tube MP to phatten up my vocals. I've got my sights set on a pair of KRK RP5 G2's.

i just bought an MPC 2500 about 2 months ago, i have been using the older MPcs for about 8 years, i had a MPC 1000 for a couple months and hated it, but i went and bought a MPC 2500 and yeah it was cool then it broke already lol

I have a MPC 60 from 1988 that is still going strong. jus dont make them like they use to

my DSI Prophet ;) and an Earnie ball music man but I don't have any pictues 520010eaf90311e1b05e123138100cee_6.jpg

Back