Just wanted to say Hey!

Just J

Hey y'all!
My name is Just J. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Hip-Hop/R&B Producer from Oregon and I'm new to Future Producers. I'm stoked to be one here and be a part of an active community of producers, rappers, singers, and songwriters.

I'm always looking to hear what my peers are sitting on and putting out. My stuff is super inspired by D'Angelo, J Dilla, Nas, K. Dot, J Cole, J.I.D.

Lookin forward to hearing what everyone is up to on here and I'm ALWAYS looking for input and constructive criticism so don't hesitate to hit me up. You can check out some of my work in the SoundCloud link in my signature.

Let me know what you think! Also, if anyone ever wants to co-lab or needs a beat or whatever you can shoot me an email (also in my signature) and we can figure something out.

Once again, so stoked to get to know you all and see the awesome work that's bein put up.

Peace,

Just J

I'm thinking a collab might be in order J.....that Devil's Pie cover is legit. Plus our influences seem to be pretty similar.

Welcome to the community man, I'm new here as well.

You sample, play live, midi program....?

I'm thinking a collab might be in order J.....that Devil's Pie cover is legit. Plus our influences seem to be pretty similar.

Welcome to the community man, I'm new here as well.

You sample, play live, midi program....?

Thanks! Glad you dig it! And All of the above. hahhaha! For the Devils Pie beat I played the bass and the guitar live, programed the drums, played the keys live, and sampled the little vocal snippet.

I checked out your stuff as well! Really dig what you've got going!

Welcome and how long have you been playing instruments and producing?

Thanks so much! I've been playing instruments for a lot of my life, mostly guitar for the greater part of it, but I've been producing for about 4 years now.

Just J, Welcome to Future Producers! Since you play instruments, try and incorporate them into your songwriting, as this will add much more dynamics and tone to your recordings.

Just J, Welcome to Future Producers! Since you play instruments, try and incorporate them into your songwriting, as this will add much more dynamics and tone to your recordings.

Preciate the welcome! And thanks for the feed back! I do a lot of my instrumentation live, but I'm always trying to see what else I can incorporate as far as live stuff.

Back