Just Fine - JackEl ft. ZaZa MAree (Zeke Remix)

Hey man really good! not unique at all because no one is really different or unique, but solid at what you do.

The only problem you have is where to go from here?

How do you monetize your hobbie?

Dayum you have 4.5 million plays? Thats amazing how I never heard of you! 4.5 million plays on one song is more then famous songs have.

But then again you might be using a gadget to boost plays.

Last edited:
Check out my new Remix pls repost on Souncloud and follow!

https://soundcloud.com/realzekemusic/justfineremix

Yea, I feel like I am really dated. You have everything super modern. The beats you are making are really modern, and the mix downs are super modern sounding.

I feel embarrassed the beats I am making at the moment...

My defence is this, I went to beat starts and listen to the top music, and they are all sh!t. Then I listen to the hot 100 and that is garbage as well.

So I was just trying to copy garbage hence why I was doing it wrong i suppose.

Right so yes you are talented, but remeber this, first of all if i really wanted to, it would take me a few days to do what you are doing. I have been at the top before no big deal.

So that was point one. But also this, when I think about going into the studio and grinding for hours and hours to prove to myself I can be as hot as anyone etc...

Then the question comes... what for?

My mediocre programming skills are at least 1000 times more valuable then your amazing production skills.

So yes tho it may feel good for you to be impressivly talented at this moment. It will wane after a while, new people will come along and leave you behind.

You will still be poor, music will leave you poor, and in 5 years your look back at you now and think this music was awful anyway.

As it is awful. No one is going to be playing old dance tracks lol.

Right ok so I had a while to think about it now...

Basically, your production skills are flawless and your music is good, but! its instantly forgettable.

Thats what I think seperates you from a master producer. In the moment I am listening to it, its really mind blowing and amazing..

But when I step away it has no personality, its got nothing that I can remember, I just remember it being really good.

Maybe its because your style is so super commercial.

Basically being a music producer is a lot like being a prostistute.

A music producer does stuff they don't agree with for money. Most of the music I make I would not listen to, I cringe when I hear urban or dance music. Also I have never met a decent artist who actually really likes modern music, they are into a few rappers that inspired them when they started and then they like old pop songs.

I have to admit the original rap songs like Warren G and Tupak. Look even me I hate rap, I hate that kind of life style etc.. but I must say that those artists and a few others were the only ones who made music that was fun to listen to.

Stuff like Gucci mane and and all that bullshit. Only a vegetable could listen to that music and like it.

So anyway, we all do things we don't want to do, like a prostistute has to sleep with man with man boobs, or very skinny man who has female type body.

But then also with prosistutes is what happen here, I thought I was hot stuff, but then you came along!

If we were prostistutes it would be like you came along and had bigger fake boobs or something and now I want to scarth your eyes out.

However in the end, we are both 2 silly old men, but we have to keep on going because of the investment we put in is to hard to leave behind.

And also same with prostistute, they have to carry on, even when they are 35 and look horrendous, because thats all they know!

I am not asking people to feel sad for me tho, I have a pretty good life. Today I play some Ocarina of time in the morning will now play xcom 2.

Im actually ok, because i also make other investment in other areas. Like prostistute who pretends to be nice girl and go's back to school and then gets married etc..

And then husband finds out, but luckly the husband is a mangina Anglo (USA, UK, Australia) and they are so feminine they say don't worry baby I love you anyway.

Then the women runs off with all their money and they are crying like dick head.

Yes thats why in life you should not feel sorry for people or trust any one.

Remmember everybody is a snake.

Back