It's about time I link up with the community

Soberon

Dream Alchemist
Hey all, Soberon 'ere. Just an amateur home studio producer in the Metro Detroit area. I've learned a lot on my own since like 2009 when I started messing with FL Studio and have progressed majorly on my sound in Ableton Live as of last year. I'm at a point now where I'm going to need help from other people. I don't upload as much content as I would like because I don't feel like I'm ever finished with a track.

I'd like to know how I can upload small loops or clips for people to listen to on here if anyone can show that would be gr8

But yeah I'm anticipating hearing opinions on the sounds I make and meeting new people to work with :hello:

Welcome, how old are you and do you play an instrument(s)? Don't worry about uploading content immediately as none of the places people upload to are disappearing anytime soon.

I'm 22, I'm sort of a multi instrumentalist I play keyboard and guitar, I use a bass guitar on some tracks, but right now my interface doesn't like me so the latency is too slow to work with audio ins. My style switches up a lot, I can go from future bass to chill wave, to boom bap, shoegazer, dream pop, metal, industrial and I've pumped out some really trippy shit. I just have problems with arrangement and get stuck in loop land easily. I have tons of projects waiting to be expanded upon rly.

Last edited:
yo, you can post an .mp3/.wav file or post your loops on a private Soundcloud link and share that link with us in the feedback forum.

Back