Thread: It's about time I link up with the community

Thanks

It's about time I link up with the community

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey all, Soberon 'ere. Just an amateur home studio producer in the Metro Detroit area. I've learned a lot on my own since like 2009 when I started messing with FL Studio and have progressed majorly on my sound in Ableton Live as of last year. I'm at a point now where I'm going to need help from other people. I don't upload as much content as I would like because I don't feel like I'm ever finished with a track.

I'd like to know how I can upload small loops or clips for people to listen to on here if anyone can show that would be gr8

But yeah I'm anticipating hearing opinions on the sounds I make and meeting new people to work with

Thanks
    Welcome, how old are you and do you play an instrument(s)? Don't worry about uploading content immediately as none of the places people upload to are disappearing anytime soon.
    "Rap is only one end of a whole spectrum of verbal play and virtuosity. Rap is geared for aural pleasure." Rita Dove

"Talent is pursued interest." Bob Ross

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OGBama For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm 22, I'm sort of a multi instrumentalist I play keyboard and guitar, I use a bass guitar on some tracks, but right now my interface doesn't like me so the latency is too slow to work with audio ins. My style switches up a lot, I can go from future bass to chill wave, to boom bap, shoegazer, dream pop, metal, industrial and I've pumped out some really trippy shit. I just have problems with arrangement and get stuck in loop land easily. I have tons of projects waiting to be expanded upon rly.
    Last edited by Soberon; 09-28-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks
    yo, you can post an .mp3/.wav file or post your loops on a private Soundcloud link and share that link with us in the feedback forum.
    Website | Soundcloud | Join our Record Label: Demo Submission

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Epsilon-144 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ​You have to do the hard work and make the music for your fans!

Thanks
    welcome

Thread Information