Introductions and 300 beats in 300 days

Hello Everyone,
Longtime reader, first time poster.
I have learned a lot from perusing these forums and finally I am putting myself out there creatively.
A little about me

I am a producer/musician currently living in Boston, I've always loved music, and now i'm trying to make a career out of it. I finally have begun to take active steps into making this into career. I know there is a long road ahead, but this is what I want to do. One of the parts of my personal growth as an artist is that right now is posting on forums and showing my music to more people. I know I got to talent to do this. So from my words, to this forum, to God's ears - I am going to make a career out of this thing.

Thanks and Cheers to all,
alphonse

Welcome and what's your age and edu status? It's fine to want to make what you do a career but know that people are making more money selling the dream via recording gear, tutorials, etc. than there is money in living the dream of becoming a rapper, etc.

I am 27 now, I know a bit old for getting into the game. But I am under the belief that age is a minor thing when you have determination. And I am college educated, and I am aware that is also a career path. I have no qualms about doing that you, whatever you got to do to make a living right? Currently I work as a piano teacher, but my real interest is creating music, for others and with others. I like to cite Quincy Jones as the biggest influence followed jimmy jam and terry lewis, gamble and huff, Leon ware, Pharell, etc.

Hello Everyone,
Longtime reader, first time poster.
I have learned a lot from perusing these forums and finally I am putting myself out there creatively.
A little about me

I am a producer/musician currently living in Boston, I've always loved music, and now i'm trying to make a career out of it. I finally have begun to take active steps into making this into career. I know there is a long road ahead, but this is what I want to do. One of the parts of my personal growth as an artist is that right now is posting on forums and showing my music to more people. I know I got to talent to do this. So from my words, to this forum, to God's ears - I am going to make a career out of this thing.

Thanks and Cheers to all,
alphonse

i wish u well sir just do it for the love 1st and money a distant 2nd

Back