Introduction and any questions on the music business a

dreekbeatz

What up Future Producers, Im Dreek Beatz. Im looking to help and be involve with the future producers community. Was apart of the suicide squad soundtrack, Quality control compiliation, worked with rick ross, meek mill and etc.. Any questions Im here, Lets talk

Welcome and what part of the A you rep? How long have you been producing and what do you think about the business in the current era of music?

Been Producing for 13 years. I think the business overall is all about the new artist and a great time for independent artist with the access of digital distrubution through different platforms. The current era of music, i think ppl want to have a good time, dance.

Hello and welcome! Great to have you here. I was just wondering, how long did it take you to be really confident in your producing skills?

Last edited:
What up Future Producers, Im Dreek Beatz. Im looking to help and be involve with the future producers community. Was apart of the suicide squad soundtrack, Quality control compiliation, worked with rick ross, meek mill and etc.. Any questions Im here, Lets talk

Can you help me to get a deal?

Back