Introduction!

Kevin Gijsen

Hi Guys,

I just created a account on this forum, and started to look around. And I really like the attitude the forum has.

My name is Kevin Gijsen, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 20 years old.

I started producing with FL Studio when I was 15, I was so hyped because I made a melody with the snares haha.
Now, 5 years later, I'm representing my sound and vision on spotify, last Friday (2 march 2018) I released my first track together with the label 'Loud Memory Records'.
Feeling blessed to experience the 'releasing process' and enjoying every moment.

Currently busy with a lot of new music to release, and trying to get inspired by other producers and learn from them, thats the main reason I created my account on this forum. To talk about the thing we love and can't stop loving, creating music!

You can check my latest track out on Spotify, Deezer, Soundcloud etc.
'Kevin Gijsen - Forever'.

If you have questions or want to know something don't hesitate to contact me or reply on my introduction.

Kindly regards,

Kevin Gijsen

Last edited:
Greetings Kevin. I come from a similar music background, as I've been making music for over 12 years, but never put it out there until recently. Also, congrats on getting your first release; I hope you will have many more in the future.

Hi Kevin!

I'm new to this forum too. Funny you made a melody with snares. I'd be curious to hear how that sounds.

Glad to hear your getting your music out there. I listened to your track, and it sounds fun! Keep at it!

Back