Introducing myself to the forums

Avery Phrenic

Hello everyone, I go by Avery Phrenic. I've been making hip hop beats for almost 8 years now. I started out on Reason, then switched to FL Studio, and now I use my Akai MPC 2500 and Logic Pro X.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Here's my SoundCloud if you want to give me a listen:
Avery Phrenic | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Welcome and don't be afraid to rep your city/state as one of the greatest songwriters/producers, Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds, is from it. Do you play any instrument(s)?

Last edited:
Welcome and don't be afraid to rep your city/state as one of the greatest songwriters/producers is from it. Do you play any instrument(s)?

I can't think of who you are referring to? Maybe Micheal Jackson? And I play the drums, and a little bit of the piano.

The reason I switched from FL Studio to Logic was simply because my Windows computer broke down, and all I had was my Mac. Had that not have happened, I probably would have stuck with FL Studio. I still miss the sequencer. I see that they're releasing a version for Mac OSX, but who knows when it will come out.

And thank you so much! "I Swear I'm All Right" is probably my favorite beat I've ever made. I can't think of any beat I like better, and I've made hundreds. Lol.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words and welcoming.

Back